DHPC’s PW Circles
DHPC’s PW Circle groups meet monthly and focus on Bible study and fellowship with an emphasis on local and global mission projects.
DHPC has two Circles that meet from September through May. All women are invited to attend. Visitors or new members are welcome to join at any time. We’ll see you there!
Day Circle meets the second Tuesday of the month in the Parlor at 10:30.
Evening Circle meets the second Tuesday of the month in the Parlor at 7:15pm.
What is PW?
Presbyterian Women (PW) is an independent organization within the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) of more than 300,000 women. The programming and resource options for the organization offer a variety of ways for women to live out their faith in an inclusive, caring community.
PW seeks to meet the needs of all of DHPC’s women and you are welcomed and encouraged to attend our activities whenever you are available. For more information on any of the activities on this page:
- contact the Church Office (404-875-7591),
- watch for details in the church bulletin and e-newsletter and/or
- contact PW president, Helen Woodside.
Forgiven and freed by God in Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves
- to nurture our faith through prayer and Bible study,
- to support the mission of the church worldwide,
- to work for justice and peace,
- and to build an inclusive, caring community of women that strengthens the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and witnesses to the promise of God’s kingdom.